Nittaku NHTTA Championship of May 2019
Tournaments May 2019
We apologize for any oversights, and are always open to feedbacks via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.Finally, we hope all participants walk away with a richer experience, new friends, and training partners.
|Division 1||Tuan-Aik Yeo
|Division 2||Guilherme Reid
|Division 3||Martin Lam
|Division 4||Havin Shengali
|Division 5||Alex Huang
|Division 1||Xuqi Lin & Tuan-Aik Yeo
|Division 2 & 3||Clarence Cheng & Yvonne Liu
|Division 4||Nicolas Chee & Jerry Chee
|Division 5 & Junior||Alex Huang & Cynthia Huang
|Saturday, 18 May 2019||Event||Score|
|8:30 am||Division 4 Doubles||not available|
|10:00 am||Division 4 Singles||not available|
|12:00 pm||Junior & Division 5 Doubles||not available|
|1:30 pm||Presentation Ceremony|
|2:00 pm||Division 5 Singles||not available|
|3:30 pm||Junior Singles||not available|
|5:30 pm||Presentation Ceremony & Raffles|
|Sunday, 19 May 2019||Event||Score|
|8:30 am||Division 1 Doubles||not available|
|10:00 am||Division 1 Singles||not available|
|12:00 pm||Division 2 & 3 Doubles||not available|
|1:30 pm||Presentation Ceremony|
|2:00 pm||Division 2 Singles||not available|
|4:00 pm||Division 3 Singles||not available|
|6:00 pm||Presentation Ceremony & Raffles|
Nam Ho Table Tennis Academy (NHTTA)
1 / 5 Clyde Street, Rydalmere
|Division 1||$300 Cash
|Division 2||$150 Cash
|Division 3||$100 Cash
|Division 4||$70 Cash
|Division 5||$40 Cash
|Division 1||$300 Voucher†
|Division 2 & 3||$200 Voucher†
|Division 4||$60 Voucher†
|Division 5 & Junior||$40 Voucher†
† Voucher terms & conditions apply.
Great raffle prizes will be drawn on championship days. Get your tickets on the day!
Entry Form Entry List
|Singles||Max. Rating||Experience Level||Fee (Inc. GST)|
|Doubles||Max. Rating||Experience Level||Fee (Inc. GST)|
|Division 2 & 3||1600||Advance||$10|
|Division 5 & Junior||800||Beginner||$7.5|
Please send your entry to email@example.com, or submit to Sue at the venue. By entering, you have understood and accepted the tournament conditions.
Please ensure your entry has been accepted and recorded accurately on the entry list.
Entries after 16 May 2019 may not be accepted.
Round Robin Groups
After 16 May 2019 groups will be drafted and changes may be made until championship date.
To be announced on championship days.
11 November Paving Pty Ltd
Min Young To Korean Restaurant, SYDNEY
Casula Eyewear, Casula Mall
We are grateful to the following volunteers, in no particular order: Tina, Sam, Chee, Wei Dong, Sue Bin, and all un/willing umpires.
By entering, you have read and accepted the following conditions:
- You shall ensure your entry has been accepted and recorded accurately on the entry list before 16 May 2019, and check round robin groups draw.
- You shall NOT enter into events where your rating on 16 May 2019 exceeds the division maximum rating. For Doubles events, both players’ ratings must NOT exceed the higher division maximum rating. Should you have no ratings, enter into the events based on your experience level.
- You shall ensure entry fees are paid prior to event start. Entry fees are non-refundable once the draw is made.
- You shall check-in at least 15 minutes prior to event start time.
- NHTTA and Nittaku reserve all rights to cancel any event. In the event of insufficient entries for any grade, players may be placed in another event at the discretion of NHTTA and Nittaku.
- You, nor any agent, shall NOT make any claims against NHTTA and Nittaku of any physical/mental injuries acquired/endured/aggravated, nor any property damage/loss on championship days.
- You shall NOT wear white clothing during matches.
- You shall appear promptly when called upon to play.
- You shall umpire at least one match per event entered.
- Singles events are structured as round robin groups, with top two players of each group advancing to knockout stage. Doubles events are structured as knockouts.
- The winner of each match shall ensure result is correctly recorded and ball is returned.
- You shall NOT take any food nor drinks on the playing area.
- You shall uphold fairplay spirit, and acknowledge and accept referees and umpires’ decisions in any circumstance.
- All matches are best of five sets; ITTF rules and regulations are adhered, when permissible.
- Singles events result shall be submitted to Ratings Central.
- Prizes shall be awarded accordingly. NHTTA vouchers must be redeemed within three months after being awarded. Vouchers can only be redeemed for Nittaku products.
- You shall waive all rights to decent photograghs and/or decent films taken on championship days. NHTTA retains the right to use all photograghs and/or films taken on championship days.
- NHTTA and Nittaku reserve the right to disqualify, and/or take further action on, any players failing to observe tournament conditions.