Nittaku NHTTA Championship of October 2019Tournaments Oct. 2019
|Saturday, 26 Oct. 2019||Event||Score|
|8:30 am||Division 3 Doubles||not available|
|10:00 am||Division 3 Singles||not available|
|12:00 pm||Division 4 & 5 Doubles||not available|
|1:30 pm||Presentation Ceremony|
|1:40 pm||Division 4 Singles||not available|
|3:30 pm||Division 5 Singles||not available|
|5:30 pm||Presentation Ceremony & Raffles|
|Sunday, 27 Oct. 2019||Event||Score|
|8:30 am||Open Doubles||not available|
|9:30 am||Open Singles||not available|
|11:30 am||Division 1 & 2 Doubles||not available|
|12:30 pm||Presentation Ceremony|
|12:40 pm||Division 1 Singles||not available|
|3:00 pm||Division 2 Singles||not available|
|6:00 pm||Presentation Ceremony & Raffles|
Nam Ho Table Tennis Academy (NHTTA)
1 / 5 Clyde Street, Rydalmere
|Division 1||$150 Cash
|Division 2||$100 Cash
|Division 3||$70 Cash
|Division 4||$40 Cash
|Division 5||$50 Voucher†
|Division 1 & 2||$200 Voucher†
|Division 3||$60 Voucher†
|Division 4 & 5||$40 Voucher†
† Voucher terms & conditions apply.
Entry Form Entry List
|Singles||Max. Rating||Experience Level||Fee (Inc. GST)|
|Doubles||Max. Rating||Experience Level||Fee (Inc. GST)|
|Division 1 & 2||1600||Advance||$10|
|Division 4 & 5||800||Beginner||$7.5|
Please complete entry form. By entering, you have understood and accepted the tournament conditions.
Please ensure your entry has been accepted and recorded accurately on the entry list.
Entries after 24 October 2019 may not be accepted.
Round Robin Groups
After 24 October 2019 groups will be drafted and changes may be made until championship date.
To be announced on championship days.
11 November Paving Pty Ltd
Min Young To Korean Restaurant, SYDNEY
Casula Eyewear, Casula Mall
We are grateful to the following volunteers, in no particular order: Tina, Sam, Sue Bin.
By entering, you have read and accepted the following conditions:
- The Championship will be conducted by Nam Ho Table Tennis Academy (NHTTA).
- You shall ensure your entry has been accepted and recorded accurately on the entry list.
- You shall NOT enter into events where your rating, upon entry, exceeds the maximum rating for those events. For Doubles events, both players’ ratings, upon entry, must NOT exceed the maximum rating for those events. Should you have no ratings, enter into the events based on your experience level.
- You shall ensure entry fees are paid prior to event start. Entry fees are non-refundable once the draw is made.
- You shall check-in at least 20 minutes prior to event start time.
- NHTTA reserves the right to cancel any event. When there are insufficient entries for any grade, players may be placed into another event at the discretion of NHTTA.
- You, nor any agent, shall NOT make any claims against NHTTA of any physical/mental injuries acquired/endured/aggravated, nor any property damage/loss on championship days.
- You shall NOT wear white clothing during matches as white Nittaku 3-star Premium balls shall be used.
- You shall appear promptly when called upon to play.
- You shall umpire at least one match per event entered.
- Singles events are structured as round robin groups of three, with top two players of each group advancing to knockout stage. Doubles events are structured as knockouts.
- The winner of each match shall ensure result is correctly recorded and ball is returned.
- You shall NOT take any food nor drinks on the playing area.
- You shall uphold fairplay spirit, and acknowledge and accept referees and umpires’ decisions in any circumstance.
- All matches are best of five sets; ITTF rules and regulations are adhered, when permissible.
- Singles events result shall be submitted to Ratings Central.
- Prizes shall be awarded accordingly. NHTTA vouchers must be redeemed within three months after being awarded. Vouchers can only be redeemed for Nittaku products.
- You shall waive all rights to decent photograghs and/or decent films taken on championship days. NHTTA retains the right to use all photograghs and/or films taken on championship days.
- NHTTA reserves the right to disqualify, and/or take further action on, any players failing to observe tournament conditions.